lundi 28 mai 2012

Le bungalow de Tom

12 commentaires:

  1. looks like welcome to paradise....

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Sun, moon, wind, and music of the waves were blowing through the walls...
    And the place around was covered by all kind of waste.
    A nice squat, I believe.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. "In this quiet little place
    I can't remember having known a different pace
    In this quiet little place
    I can surrender to the beauty of its face..."
    K's Choice

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Our almighty mother would say that you always see what you expected, in the recesses of your soul, to experience. So close your eyes, think, concentrate, become red as if you were poohing ! When you'll open your eyes again you'll get rid of them. And they will miss you because they remind you of the unsettled and moving imperfection of human being. Therefore crunch some chocolate to comfort yourself. Indeed, life is not as terrible as we can believe !
    ( and yes, I'm aware of the useless of what I just said. You can censure if you want)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Do you know the story "Uncle Tom's cabin"?

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I do.
    Funny that I got quite dark, and that I was currently accomplishing some kind of slave work :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. - I already got rid of my eyes.
    - Proper chocolate cannot be found in Egypt (they write "with chocolate substitute" on the biscuits' packages).
    - Nevertheless, life in Sinai is rather bearable.
    - I can censure WHENEVER I want.
    :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I do apologise, because some people here have some difficulties to undestand our talking (especially the word "whenever"). And I also apologise for the way I spoke (hundreds of syntaxic corrections - never satisfied of my sentences, I always want to make something more complex). And now the word "waste" is vanished - and you got rid of your eyes. I'm just a duffer. I don't even know why I go on speaking englich - I must be macho.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I've indeed been shocked by your expression capabilities...
    And I can easily picture you frawning and speaking aloud while you think :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. indeed I thought the same.....do hope so that the end of the story will be nicer :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. "How long Tom lay there, he knew not...but the dread soul-crisis was past, and, in the joy that filled him, he no longer felt hunger, cold, degradation, disappointment, wretchedness [...] Tom looked up to the silent, ever-living stars, - types of the angelic hosts who ever look down on man; and the solitude of the night rung with the triumphant words of a hymn, which he had sung often in happier days, but never with such feeling as now..." Uncle Tom's Cabin, Chapter 38.

    RépondreSupprimer